Wednesday 4 September 2013

Basketball Practice

Wednesday

Today the forms of media i have used are YouTube, Skype, G-mail, radio, news and weather.  This morning i got up and got ready for school and checked the news on the telly. I had a normal day at school and it wasn't at all that exciting. At lunch i went running with the running club and did quite well. Straight after school i went to a basketball club in Bickley. I practiced for 1 hour and 30 minutes after going back home. I then caught up on lots of homework and played some happy wheels. I have Media studies tomorrow and we are learning about Waterloo Road. I love watching the clips because they are just so funny. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent detail included on your media diary Jack, good work. To improve; you might want to think about illustrating what forms of media you used with photographic or video examples.

    ReplyDelete