Wednesday 25 September 2013

Photoshop Image review

Photoshop image review

My Photoshop logo is for Ravens Wood School after hours. It is an empty corridor with the ravens wood logo on top. It has been shaded and on top are the words after hours with a shadow. Underneath the words after hours there is a sundial in a desert. I like my logo because you know just by looking at it what its going to be about. I think my logo communicates my design idea very well by the images i have chosen e.g Sundial showing it is the afternoon. Even the words are slanted to imply it is the afternoon. The overall effect of the logo is visually eye catching and draws the people in. 

To make my logo better i would of taken more time to find my images and use more Photoshop effects to make it as good as it can be. I would of liked to change the color of my text and added faded images of people in the empty corridor to emphasize the fact that everyone's gone but the teachers. To do this i think i would need to learn more about Photoshop and get used to using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment