Thursday 6 February 2014

Colour Connotations In Magazines

Different colours can convey different meanings or connotations to the viewer. 

Sport - I would use red for the background and black for the font. I  would use red for the background because it represents physical energy and black for the font because it shows out from the red and is quite a bold, manly colour.  

Gaming - I would use orange for the background because it resembles creativity and a yellow font because it shows fun.

Ponies - I would use violet for the background because it shows imagination and a blue font because it resembles peace and kindness. 

Bakery - I would use green for the background because it is a loving colour showing they put love into their food. I would use yellow for the font to portray baking as fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment